Saturday, January 24, 2009

Back to the WWW..Web Writing World .

I haven't written for this blog since May 2nd! If you read my May 2nd post, you will see that I went on vacation but after that vacation I went on another one to visit my parents in Portugal. So for two months, I was traveling and enjoying myself. I also found out that I was pregnant and was dealing with fatigue, nausea and all of those great first trimester symptoms. It was a hard pregnancy so most of the energy that I did have had to go into paid work. So that is my excuse for not writing here.

Fast forward to the present, I had my son in December and will soon start web writing once again on a very freelance basis. Having a toddler and newborn is two full time jobs in one already and adding in my writing business just makes it....well, crazy! I don't know how I will find the time but I am just going to ride the waves and get it done...somehow!

Over the past month, I have take some little jobs here and there trying to get into the groove of writing again. I have also been looking around to see what I can do to grow my writing business. I've found some leads but unfortunately not anything that will make me a millionaire. Apparently, I am not the only one since many of the freelance writing forums are discussing the pitiful economic situation we are all in. I guess it's a good thing I don't have tons of time to write because I may not have tons of work anyway.

Well, I guess I have rambled long enough. I am going to be better about my blog now so if you somehow found this - check back tomorrow!

No comments:

 
Serenity Blogger Template